Welcome to C2F, Inc. a premier wholesale distributor, manufacturer and importer of fine art, graphics, craft, office and school supplies. C2F is recognized for setting industry standards through unrivaled customer service, competitive retailer pricing structures, and adaptive technology and sales tools. C2F carries a comprehensive inventory of over 15,000 products representing some 300 vendors.
Customer Service & Sales: 800-547-1544
Fax Orders: 800-637-7644
Oregon Distribution Facility
6600 SW 111th Avenue
Beaverton, OR 97008
Customer Service: 808-593-9090
Hawaii Toll Free: 800-544-8825
C2F, Inc. Vendors
- A&W Products
- Art Advantage
- Art Bin
- B&J Industries
- Bee Paper
- Copic Markers
- Create Color Markers
- Creative Paper Clay
- Crescent Carboard
- Daler Rowney
- Dap Products
- Delta Creative
- Dixon Ticonderoga
- Dover Publications
- En Tour Artist Products
- Faber Castell
- Gane Brothers
- General Pencil
- Golden Artist Colors
- Gorilla Glue
- Houston Art
- Jen Manufacturing
- JL Darling
- Legion Paper
- Logan Graphic Products
- M. Graham & Co.
- Magic Cover
- Martin F Weber
- Midwest Products
- Moore Push Pin
- Multimedia Artboard
- North Light Books
- Old World Arts
- Pacific Coast Mailing
- Plaid Enterprises
- Pro Art
- Roma Plastilina
- Ruby Red
- Sargent Art
- Schmincke Mussini
- Schwan Stabilo
- Scratch Art
- Sculpture House
- Staedtler Mars
- Stanley Bostich
- Star Products
- Strathmore Artist Papers
- Tara Materials Fredrix
- The Color Wheel
- Van Aken
- Walter Foster
- Weber Costello
- Winsor & Newton
At C2F, we offer the retailer a complete array of merchandising services. As a distributor, our primary goal is to provide a complete line of merchandise. C2F then takes this the extra step by providing the retailer with vehicles to display product to its best advantage in the store as well as catalogs and promotional tools to increase sales.
- Seasonal End Cap designs with eye-catching banners that act like magnets, drawing people to the display areas.
- Shelf Talkers for promoted products
- Plan-O-Gram services follow the most current trends providing layout for new product groups
- Order Guides parallel the design, allowing quick accurate reorder of merchandise
- Basic art set plans are available, as well as specialty sections such as clay, childrens' art, memory and scrapbooking.
C2F, Inc. has recognized the importance of providing information services to our customer's since the installation of our first computer system in the mid 1970's. This division of C2F, Inc. has grown in capability at the same rapid pace as technology over those years. Now more than ever we are committed to providing solutions to assist our customers to realize their business objectives.
- Mobile Order Entry systems and price lookup using Symbol PDT3100 terminals.
- Customer Access Program (CAPS), includes a complete database with Purchase Order module.
- 24/7 access to online stock checks and account information including order status and invoice copies.
- Integration with any Point of Sale system. Personalized service that matches your systems.
- EDI via traditional VAN or FTP directly to and from our web site.
- Special Orders and Direct Shipments.
- Complete Price List printed 2 times per year. Full catalog size format includes UPC/EAN numbers, discount schedule and complete net pricing for all items. Updates available from our web site.
- UPC Labels available on a per order basis for those items not labeled by the manufacturer.
- Price Labels in standard and custom formats available for each order.
- Order Guides with or without bar-codes can be customized for store use.
- Purchase History reports emailed to you or available from our web site.
Direct From Our Website
- Online catalog is viewable by consumers to browse and find products.
- Where to buy locator features all active C2F customers. The shopper chooses the location of interest.
- Retail store listing include links to your store's web site and customer graphics.
- Dealer Only section requires a login name and password for each store location.
- Online ordering includes interactive catalog and promotions as they are effective.
- Order Status, stock checks, invoice copies and purchases activity available directly from the web site.
Account & Catalog Request
Use the form below to request catalogs and information about establishing an account. As a wholesale distributor C2F, Inc. sells products for resale in their original form. We have sales representatives throughout the United States to assist you in product selection and merchandising.
We are happy to assist you in opening an account with C2F, Inc. You must be a qualified retailer to buy from C2F. Qualified retailers are retail outlets that have a store front open to the general public and resell our products in their original form.
If you are not a retailer wishing to stock our products and would like to buy our products, find a retailer near you with the Store Locator.
If you are a qualified retailer wishing to open an account with C2F, please fully fill out a credit application. If approved you will be contacted by a sales representative in your area who can help you with product selection and placement.
Click to download a printable PDF Credit Application:
Credit applications can be mailed or faxed to:
Attn: Credit Manager
P.O. Box 1417
Beaverton, OR 97075
Feel free to contact us:
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST
Toll Free: 1-800-547-1544
C2F, Inc. Career Opportunities
C2F, Inc. offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Sick, Vacation and Holiday Leave
Please send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources department to be considered for any of the positions posted. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (503)214-8661.
We do not currently have any active job postings at this time. Openings occasionally occur. If you have interest in becoming part of the C2F team, feel free to email your resume to email@example.com.